Erste Group Bank AG is rolling over the future contracts – which serve as underlying for oil certificates (WTI, BRENT CRUDE) – generally three to ten business days before expiration from the most current contract to the following most current futures contract.
In the currently prevailing market situation we reserve the right to execute the roll-over even earlier within the parameters of the terms and conditions of the certificates. This way it is attempted to prevent distortions around the expiration day.
WARNING: In the current market situation with the potential probability of negative prices for the futures there is a possibility of a total loss of invested capital.
Current roll-over dates:
- The roll-over into the December future (current underlying) was done on 24/09/2020.
- The roll-over into the November future was done on 25/08/2020.
- The roll-over into the October future was done on 28/07/2020.
- The roll-over into the September future was done on 25/06/2020.
- The roll-over into the August future was done on 26/05/2020.
- The roll-over into the July future was done on 27/04/2020.
- The roll-over into the June future was done on 26/03/2020.
- The roll-over into the December future (current underlying) was done on 15/10/2020.
- The roll-over into the November future was done on 17/09/2020.
- The roll-over into the October future was done on 17/08/2020.
- The roll-over into the September future was done on 16/07/2020.
- The roll-over into the August future was done on 17/06/2020.
- The roll-over into the July future was done on 12/05/2020.
- The roll-over into the June future was done on 16/04/2020.
Any information, material and services regarding financial instruments and securities provided by Erste Group Bank AG or any of its affiliates (collectively “Erste Group“) on this and any linked website hereafter (jointly the “Websites”) shall be exclusively to investors who are not subject to any legal sale or purchase restrictions (the “Interested Party“).
The publication and distribution of information as well as offering and selling of products and services described on the Websites is prohibited by law in some jurisdictions. For this reason, persons in countries in which the publication as well as the offering and selling of products and services described on the Websites are not permitted by law, must not enter the Websites and/or acquire the products displayed on the Websites.
Neither Erste Group nor any third party shall offer access to the Websites or offer the products to especially, but not limited to citizen/residents of the United States and “U.S. person” (as defined in Regulation S under the US Securities Act 1933 as amended). For this reason, the distribution or redistribution of the information, materials and products into United States or into any other jurisdiction where it is not permitted under the applicable law, as well as to the citizens/residents of these countries shall be prohibited. The securities displayed on the Websites have not been and will not be registered under the US Securities Act of 1933 and trading in the securities has not been approved for purposes of the US Commodities Exchange Act of 1936. For this reason the securities may, inter alia, not be offered, sold or delivered within the United States or, for the account and benefit of U.S. persons.
The Interested Party is solely responsible to examine, whether he may enter the Websites under the law applicable to it. Erste Group shall not be responsible for the distribution of content of any of the Websites to individuals or entities which provide false information about their right to enter the Websites. For this reason Erste Group shall not be liable for any legal claims or damages which may result from the unauthorized entering or reading of the Websites.
By agreeing to this hereto, the Interested Party confirms that
(i) It has read, understood and accepted this Information and the Disclaimer;
(ii) It informed itself about any possible legal restriction and warrants that it is not restricted or prohibited to enter the Websites according to any law applicable; and
(iii) It does not make available the contents of the Websites to any person who is not qualified by law to enter the Websites.